It's me! Sorry for the really really long absence, but I just got really really busy! While we were on hiatus, the following happened:
- The boyfriend's sister had a beautiful baby girl.
- I finished the semester.
- I took my Real Estate exam. It went OK.
- I took my Tax exam. It was insanely hard. More on that later.
- Finished the Court internship. Judge said he would happily give me a reference. Great!
- Holidays were fun. Spent time with family. Mildly irritated by some in-laws.
- Got Wii Fit. In pain from Wii Fit.
- Tonight is New Year's Eve. Going out to dinner with some wonderful people, than drinks here at the apartment. Still feeling the holiday vibe.
- No job yet. Actually, not much available in the way of jobs for me yet, but I knew that choosing gov't or public interest would cause that. Still hanging in there.