Monday, April 7, 2008

I forgot how much I like doing plays and stuff

Last night was our law school's annual "skit" show. Basically, we poke fun at law school classes, professors and culture in general. I got "excused" to get out of the law review election a little early to do the show. I played a "Gunner Phone Sex" operator (on stage) and a talking locker (Offstage). It was a ton of fun. I got to enjoy my inner "ham" and really enjoyed it. When I was younger, I used to do that kind of thing all the time. It was nice to do something through the law school that had nothing to do with academics, or my career or even social justice for once. Not that I don't love being in those kinds of things, it is just a different thing.

This was just for me.

Speaking of which, I gave myself a gift this week and decided not to run for SBA again. I just gained a few hours a week back! The rest of 2008 is going to be about me taking back my life from the beast of law school.

No comments: