Friday, April 25, 2008

Sorry about the lack of posts


Sorry about not posting for a while. Life got in the way of blogging. I also have been a little overwhelmed lately. The end of the school year brings a lot of work with it. I have classes where I missed some reading and need to make sure I have looked at everything. I have outlines to make. There are end-of-year parties and dinners to attend. Clinic clients' cases needed to be wrapped up if possible.

That means that a lot of stuff falls by the wayside. Like getting my hair cut. For some reason, I haven't been able to get a haircut appointment that will stick. I have had stylists cancel my appointments twice this month. I am thinking that I don't have time to make a new appointment now, so cute hair will have to wait until the end of May.

I am looking forward to camping season already. I am thinking about taking off for the woods right after my last exam.

No comments: