Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well well well, who do we have here

It's me! Sorry for the really really long absence, but I just got really really busy! While we were on hiatus, the following happened:

  • The boyfriend's sister had a beautiful baby girl.
  • I finished the semester.
  • I took my Real Estate exam. It went OK.
  • I took my Tax exam. It was insanely hard. More on that later.
  • Finished the Court internship. Judge said he would happily give me a reference. Great!
  • Holidays were fun. Spent time with family. Mildly irritated by some in-laws.
  • Got Wii Fit. In pain from Wii Fit.
  • Tonight is New Year's Eve. Going out to dinner with some wonderful people, than drinks here at the apartment. Still feeling the holiday vibe.
  • No job yet. Actually, not much available in the way of jobs for me yet, but I knew that choosing gov't or public interest would cause that. Still hanging in there.

No comments: