Monday, August 16, 2010

Whoa! Where the hell have I been?

Seems like I haven't had a second to spare since I moved here and started working. 

At this point, I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense to keep working on this blog.  I have moved on to a new place in my life.  The new place is pretty damn great, but it's pretty damn busy too.

I am going to leave the blogosphere to a new group of anxious law students filled with trepidation for now.


My only advice after going through the experience of law school as a non-traditional student?  Don't do it unless you are 100% sure what you want to do afterward, and that your passion for that area of the law will sustain you through the experience.  Because it's not very likely that following your passion will lead to immediate financial rewards.  I am not starving, but I sure am not rich either.

Good luck to all of you.  See you in cyberspace!

No comments: