Friday, May 30, 2008

Time to start working soon

So, I start working on Monday. Many of my friends at school started over a week ago. My employer for the summer wanted me to wait (vacations or something for my supervisor). So I have had some time on my hands. I went camping for a few days. I went to the Chocolate Festival in Burlington. I went to a fabulous dinner with my mentee. I got to spend my best friend K's birthday with her, and commisserate and have a great time talking about the "good old days" before both of us started collecting all these degrees and life got so crazy. I have read one mystery novel already and am in the middle of another. I have done a lot of shopping for work clothes.

I still haven't found my damn passport yet though. I have to get on that.

Monday is coming too soon!

1 comment:

Daniel S. said...

Long time reader over here. Curious to hear your thoughts on UW Law (if I haven't asked already). What have you been doing this summer? How's Madison been treating you during the time here? And perhaps most importantly: what happens to someone who ranks in the 50%tile of the class? I've read some (what I think is) inflated discussion of "midlaw" in Chicago/MKE/Madison at "100K for sure!" Your thoughts? Thanks.