Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bo-battiness


I found today that I have gained 25 pounds since I quit smoking. Add that to the few that I gained in the first part of 1L just from eating crap, and that makes me about 30 pounds heavier than when I started law school. And, I was already heavy.

I am now at the "Fatty Bobatty" stage. I don't like it. My brother gets married in July, and I had to admit to his finance that I was just too fat to fit into the bridesmaids dresses she selected. (She responded by kicking me out of the wedding party. Nice - huh?)

Now, I either need to drop some weight or buy something to wear to the wedding itself. I am afraid that I won't be able to find something suitable. So, it's workout time. And stop eating swedish fish because they are easy to sneak into the library. Time to buckle down.

No comments: